Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome and About Me

Hi everyone thank you for coming to my blog! Here i will be posting daily blog entry's on what i did today, blog entry's for Julia's Duct Tape Stand, and blog entry's for Pretty Little Nailz. The blog entry's for Julia's Duct Tape Stand will be labeled Julia's Duct Tape Stand, the blog entry's for Pretty Little Nailz will be labeled Pretty Little Nailz, and just regular blogs of what i did today will just be the name of what i choose the blog to be.So, Julia's Duct Tape Stand (JDTS) is a family business thing where i make duct tape crafts and sell them to make money. Pretty Little Nailz is just where i take pictures of the nail polish stuff i do (which includes nail designs, crackle, magnetic nail polish, and water marbling) and i post them on this blog. I hope you enjoy my blog!!

ABOUT ME!!

  • My name is Julia
  • My favorite color is lime green
  • My favorite store is Michaels!!!
  • I have two cats, Mario and Luigi
  • I have one puppy, Cocoa
  • I have a younger brother
  • My hobbies include reading, writing, playing the clarinet, making things out of duct tape, and nail polish!!!
  •  My favorite food is strawberries :) :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on what you think of my blog, give me a suggestion, or even ask me a question!