Sunday, February 3, 2013

New: Nail DIY Layla Hologram Effect

Hey guys! It's been a while since I have posted because of school, but from now on, I'll find time to post during the week. I'm really excited about this new Layla Hologram Effect nail polish that I did today! The glitter in it changed color as you move your nail back and forth. But, to make that happen, you have to follow strict instructions. Here it is:

1) Prep your nails with a base coat and allow to dry

2) Put ONE COAT of the Layla hologram effect nail polish on. When you put on a streak or nail polish, DO NOT GO OVER IT! Going over it again will mess up the effect. Allow to dry

3) It's your choice to put on a top coat. I didn't and personally, to me it makes it sparkle more without the top coat.

More blogs coming soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on what you think of my blog, give me a suggestion, or even ask me a question!