Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back from Ulta Mini Haul!!

Hi everyone!! My mom and I just got back from Ulta (Beauty Store) and i just wanted to show you guys what i got nail-polish-wise.

First off: is this really pretty blue sparkles by Revlon that i just knew would be one of my fav colors!! 





Then i got this French Manicure Kit. I've always wanted to try a french manicure!! And inside the french manicure was::




Light pink for the base.








White for the tips.








And finally, a base and top coat in one.








Hopefully i will try this french manicure really soon, but i will keep you guys posted. And, if you guys like this stuff, you can go to a local Ulta Beauty Store to get them. Thanks guys!! And tell me what you think in the comments below!! Bye!!!! :D :D :) :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on what you think of my blog, give me a suggestion, or even ask me a question!