Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ulta Nail Polish Haul!!

Hey guys!! I just got back from Ulta and got some really cool nail polish i wanted to show you!!! I know i promised a new nail blog, but sadly i lost the pictures i took and it isn't on my nails anymore :(. I'll look really hard to find the pictures. So here's what i got:

Orly Flash Glam FX Collection: Watch it Glitter (bronze)


Orly Flash Glam FX Collection: Be Brave (pink)

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Collection: Be-Jeweled (purple)

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Collection: Glitz Gal (silver)

Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish Collection: Retro Pink (pink)

I'll post a nail polish blog for each of these nail polishes, but  mostly looking forward to the Hologram Effect Nail Polish!!! :) :) :D :D So check back soon because I'm hoping i'll be able to post tomorrow!! Bye!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on what you think of my blog, give me a suggestion, or even ask me a question!